With Green Ride Boulder
It All Revolves Around our HUB
The GRB HUB makes shared-ride easy.
Ride time: 1 Hour or less
The ride between DEN (DIA) and the HUB is always one hour or less. From the HUB we ask that you arrive at :15, we then load at :20 and depart at :25 after each hour. Arrival at DEN is between :15 and :25. Conversely we load at DEN at :30 and depart at :35 arriving at our HUB in 1 hour or less.
- You can get dropped off or picked up at the HUB and save $$ vs our residential rates
- When we pick you up at a residence using our HUB & Spoke model, we may transfer you to a larger vehicle at the HUB.
- Between our HUB and the Airport, you always know what you get
- Our service is always 1 hour or less between the HUB and DEN (DIA)
- We always use the E-470 Toll Road
- Hourly service
- Walk-in ticket purchases for current or future rides
- Our least expensive shared-ride fare
- Comfortable waiting area with Mid-Mod decor
- You can “Kiss Good Bye & Ride” or “Ride & Hug Hello at our HUB
- Saving someone 2 hours of driving, $21 of road tolls and all that gas, traffic, and hassle
- Remember: Time is a resource too
- We offer complimentary bottled water and morning coffee
- Luggage Scale
- Complimentary luggage tags
- Cell phone charging station
- Mini-Library: Take-it or Leave-it book exchange
- The Weather Channel
- Ask us about current security wait times at DEN
- Click here to view our On-Time Arrival Guarantee*
Green Ride HUB Location
The HUB is conveniently located in the south part of Boulder City Limits in the Meadows at the Parkway Shopping Center, 4800 Baseline Rd, Boulder CO 80303. We are south of Baseline Rd between Mohawk and the Foothills Parkway.